Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Gu Launches Savory Gel Line

On the heels of the wildly-successful Roctane line, Gu debuts a new line of savory gel flavors for 2010. I didn't realize there was a market for this, but clearly Australians and Kiwis will eat anything (see Vegemite and Marmite, each of which are supposedly discernable varietals of yeast extract), so I reckon this will be a hit with Down Under athletes. GU's PR agency said LAVA will be receiving a delivery tomorrow of samples of the new line for test. I haven't seen the nutritional count for some of these, but I would be very curious whether Mushroom Rush could integrate the cordyceps sinesis that has has been an endurance benefit in the supplement end of things.

2 comments:

soulsearcher said...

i could remember my brother when he was turning 14, my mom got him a savory gel for a son gift..my mom said he's gonna need it

Unknown said...

great post!

Regards,

jennifer

Jessica Simpson Bikini